Thursday, July 26, 2012

16 Weeks





Pretty boring this week, STILL not showing much...maybe a little...and not a lot of changes.  I think I might need a new questionnaire.

How far along? 16 weeks

Maternity clothes? Broke down and bought a pair of shorts; it's been too hot, I didn't think I'd make it the rest of summer.

Exercising: Again, not too great, but we did do our extra long walk one day.  AND I didn't pass out or even almost pass out at yoga this week!!  Yeah!  My doctor said it was probably due to low blood pressure, which happens at this point in pregnancy, and that I just need to be careful.

Stretch marks? Nope

Sleep: Same as usual, still peeing a lot and trying different pillow configurations.  I have a feeling this is only going to get worse.

Best moment this week: Definitely did not have one. 

Have you told family and friends: Yup!

Miss Anything? Nothing new.

Movement: I'm not sure, I've been getting the "popcorn popping" sensation that some people describe it as, but it's possible it could still be gas...I have a feeling I'll know in a week or 2!

Food cravings: Sweets 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Same, and man are lunches hard to make when you don't like cold cuts OR tuna, 2 of my staple lunches.

Have you started to show yet: Maybe a LITTLE.

Gender prediction: Don't necessarily have feelings, I am just hoping girl.

Labor Signs: Nope
 
Belly Button in or out? In and it better stay that way!  I HATE belly buttons!!
 
Wedding rings on or off? On, but they seem to be getting harder to get on in the morning (I take them off at night)

Happy or Moody most of the time: Definitely been feeling down this week :(

Looking forward to: Gender appointment in 2.5 weeks and getting a new fridge!!!!!!
  
Not loving: Headaches and not being able to BREATHE!!!  But my doctor prescribed me something for my headaches, and since I've gotten the prescription a week ago, I've only taken one!  So I think they are getting a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment