Tuesday, July 3, 2012

13 Weeks


C'mon bump!!

How far along? 13 weeks
 
Maternity clothes? Still doin ok in 2 pairs of work pants and lots of laundry.  I did buy a few versatile tops and some leggings, which may be even more amazingly comfortable than the pants, if that's even possible.  I'm sure I will be living in those come fall and winter.  I really am not sure how I'm going to go back to normal pants!  I have always had SUCH a hard time finding dress pants and jeans that fit me well and are comfortable; I somehow always seem to be between sizes or something.  So this whole stretchy waist band part of maternity pants has been heaven! 
 
Exercising: Yoga session is over, but only for 2 weeks, then I'll be back!  Really really trying to get up some motivation to actually get to the gym.  I feel like such a slug these days.  

Stretch marks? Not yet.
 
Sleep: Slept good while Dano was on vacation, but now that he's back to work, it seems that's over :(  
 
Best moment this week: Finally being able to comfortably tell people our news!  And telling work and having it go very well!
 
Have you told family and friends: Yes!!  We have officially told the world and it feels great!!!
 
Miss Anything? Nothing new, went to Summerfest twice and Sharps beer is. Just. Not. Good.
 
Movement: Not yet, hopefully soon-ish!
 
Food cravings: Not much, the sweet cravings seem to have gone down some.  But if I think about something and realize I want it, I HAVE to have it!!
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing new, still tuna, coffee, cold cuts/subs.  Not liking subs makes life pretty difficult!  I ate subs and sandwiches for lunch a lot, so I have been really struggling with lunches; they are such easy, go-to things.  Dan and I are going to see some fireworks over the 4th and want to pack some food.  Subs would be the easy obvious choice but I just can't do it!  We have no idea what to bring!
 
Have you started to show yet: Ugh, feeling extremely large, but it just really is not a "baby bump" yet.  Mostly still a "food baby" that could be about 6 months along at the end of the day.  It's getting really hard to suck in and sticks out a little in some shirts if I don't, but I just don't feel like it's a BUMP yet, so I'm really self-consious about it :(  Once I have a clear actual BABY bump, I'll feel much better about it sticking out and people actually thinking I'm preggo, and not just had too many beers :(
 
Gender prediction: Still leaning towards and pulling for girl!  But then there's something that still tells me it's a boy....only about a month til we find out!!!
 
Labor Signs: Nope
 
Belly Button in or out? In and it better stay that way!  I HATE belly buttons!!
 
Wedding rings on or off? On
 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, yet stressed.  Just starting to think about nursery purchases and rearranging our lives is starting to freak me out.  I started crying the other day talking to Dan about it because he went to put on a CLEAN pair of underwear to go play softball!!!  (I realize both parts of that sentence are ridiculous)  Dan wears about 5 shirts, 3 pants, 3 underwears, and who knows how many socks a day.  So I seriously started crying about how we are going to keep up with his laundry, baby's laundry, and our laundry with puke and poop all over it, AND caring for a baby!  Ridiculous?  Maybe.  Still, realistic.  But no use crying over dirty underwear!  Hormones I tell ya! 

Looking forward to: I wish there was something closer, but I guess our 19/20 week ultrasound to find out the sex!!!  It's not until August 9th though, so I need something closer than that to get me by.  I guess I'm looking forward to my bump showing up.  I think it wants to, so hopefully soon!!  
  
Not loving: The cold I developed over the weekend.  UGH.  I very very rarely get sick.  In fact, I usually get one cold and one flu a year and they are both in fall/winter.  So a cold in summer is very rare for me!  And it SUCKED!  And of course it had to be over the weekend when I had plans and a concert to go to!  BUT my doctor said I can take Sudafed, so did and wow it was amazing!  Also still headaches, a lot, and sometimes really painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment