Tuesday, November 27, 2012

34+ Weeks


How far along? 34weeks 1day...the weeks are really escaping me as I knew they would at this point!

Maternity clothes? Oh yes.  I'm starting to think leggings may be all I can handle from here on out.  But NOW I am determined NOT to buy anymore clothes with so little time left.

Exercising: I went for 2 walks this week on some nicer days!!  Yay!  Also, I don't know what possessed me, but I went to the gym one night!!  YEAH!  I just NEED to get back to at least walking, and it's getting TOO cold to do that outside, so I can certainly try to get my butt in gear to do some treadmill walking for the next few weeks!

Stretch marks? Still nope, hang in there belly skin!  My doctor made a comment how impressed she was with my lack of stretch marks this week, now don't jinx me doc!

Sleep: Breathing strips and extra strength chapstick have really been my savior with congestion and dryness at night.  Unfortunately comfortableness is still unattainable; my hips, ribs, and back ache so bad I'm constantly flipping from side to side, which is a huge task.  Getting up for my million potty trips is seriously painful...and so is the acid reflux at night.

Best moment this week: Thanksgiving was good, but had a rough week and weekend otherwise.

Dano and I on Thanksgiving

On a happier note; we received what is hopefully the completion (or close to for now) of our cloth diaper stash!!!  Look how cute!  Nobody should be as excited as I am about something that catches poop!  But I sure am excited :)



Have you told family and friends: Yup!

Miss Anything? Everyone was drinking wine at Thanksgiving and over the weekend, and that made me pretty jealous.  The red wine smelled absolutely delicious!  I can't WAIT for a glass of that!

Movement: Yup, more rib kicks and random body parts jabbing out.  At my doctors appointment when the doctor felt for her head she gave a HUGE kick, saying "Yup, you found me!"  So then the doc knew right where she was and was able to feel with 2 hands (her booty I think) and then had me do the same, boy was that weird!  It's one thing to feel with one hand just a foot kicking out, but when you use 2 hands and can practically grab her...freaky!

Food cravings: Sweets!  People keep asking me if I've had any weird cravings and no I haven't wanted pickles and ice cream or anything weird.  But I don't think anyone understands the magnitude of my sweet tooth and how much I did not care about sweets before!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Coffeetuna, and cold cuts/subs. I think it's really just subs at this point.

Have you started to show yet: Oh yeah.

Gender: GIRL GIRL GIRL, IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!  :)

Labor Signs: Nope, I wish I was feeling some Braxton Hicks...but I just don't think I have been.

Belly Button in or out? Out :(  Yuck!

Wedding rings on or off? Off, but now sporting my garnet ring Dano got me, which was huge when he first got it for me in September, and now that thing is getting hard to get on and off!!  Will my fingers ever be the same?!  I really REALLY miss my wedding rings.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Definitely more moody/emotional this past week :(

Looking forward to: Being in the home stretch, weekly doctors appointments, the nursery getting done....meeting our baby girl!!

Not loving: Just about everything.  Occasional nausea, sleeping hands, and acid reflux are the biggest offenders right now.  And feeling like I have a bowling ball sitting on my bladder every time I stand up and walk is really no fun. 

Also, I am SO THIRSTY all time.  I don't know what the deal is.  I drink gallons of water, so I can't possibly be dehydrated, but first thing in the morning and then again at night, I am so parched I feel like I might die.  I have become obsessed with Gatorade now too.  So I don't know what that's about.

I'll leave you with a Clydzilla pic as usual; he loved the box from the Bumbo!



Thanks for reading!
~Michelle

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that Clyde is all excited over the box. (Tell him that he is Welcome, even though I didn't have him in mind when I picked out the gift for baby Priewe.)

    ReplyDelete