Friday, November 9, 2012

31 Weeks


So this post took forever to get up due to our CA-RAZY week!!  Definitely got the preggo chubby girl face, BUT my Halloween shirt was a hit!  Later that night, Clyde wanted a turn with the board :)

How far along? 31 Weeks on the 31st! 6-9 (or more) weeks to go!!

Maternity clothes? Yup yup.  Even my scrubby work-out/around the house t-shirts are getting too small and short!  I told Dano I'm gonna need to start wearing his around the house!

Exercising: I did make it to yoga, but I was a wreck this week and not feeling great :(  Now yoga is done for at least 3 weeks, so I may try some classes at the Destination Maternity store in the meantime. 

Stretch marks? Still nope, hang in there belly skin!

Sleep: Not good.  Dano has informed me that I now snore and I am NOT a snorer!!  Another wonderful side effect of pregnancy and swolleness/water retention/who knows what else!  So sometimes my own snoring keeps me from falling asleep!  Ridiculous.  Dan's been doing a lot of couch sleeping on the few nights we get to sleep together because his snoring and whistling keeps me up, then my snoring keeps him up, then we're all up, so he heads to the couch.  In addition to my hips aching, now my ribs are aching too.  Clyde now loves me and my belly so much that he practically sleeps IN the bed with me, under the covers and all, cuddling as close as he can :)  Awww.

Best moment this week: Hmm nothing really stands out this week, and I'm also writing this pretty late, so I got nothin.

Have you told family and friends: Yup!

Miss Anything? Being able to bend over and put shoes and socks on comfortably...actually being able to do ANYTHING comfortably!!

Movement: Yup, lots.  She gets the hiccups a LOT too!  I was expecting those to feel different somehow.  They almost just feel like a heartbeat, they are a lot faster than our hiccups and way down low since we think she's head down.

Food cravings: Sweets, it seriously is getting out of control!  I saw someone eating cake on TV, so I had to have Dan pick up some boxed brownie mix and he actually made it for me too!!!  We polished that sucker off pretty fast.  He also bought some boxed cake mix that we haven't made yet, but he forgot the frosting (hello!!!)  So when I was at the store I figured I better pick up some frosting...well I picked up some chocolate frosting for the cake, and also some cream cheese frosting to dip apples in!!  YUM!  I also made Rumchata cupcakes for a party we went to over the weekend.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Coffeetuna, and cold cuts/subs.  The last one is still lingering.

Have you started to show yet: Oh yeah, now I'm starting to get more comments on the belly; "Oh you look like you should be further along!"  "Oh I was expecting you to be bigger!"  "I would think you were 8 or 9 months if I didn't know"....honestly none of them phase me, I love my belly and my doctor has said it's been measuring right on at every visit.  So that's all that matters.  Also the belly feeling has started, not from strangers thank goodness!  I don't mind it if it's from friends and family, and I really haven't had any of it so far!

Gender: GIRL GIRL GIRL, IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!  :)

Labor Signs: Nope, I had thought I was maybe feeling some Braxton Hicks, but now I don't think it was. 

Belly Button in or out? It can't decide.  If I'm sitting in even a somewhat reclined position, it's out.  If I'm standing it has what I have been referring to as "the eyelid", it seriously has an eyelid!!  EW!!  It's not even really part of my belly button, but some skin on top of it sticks out and looks like an eyelid.  Through my clothes it just looks like my belly button is popped, but it's really just....the eyelid!  DUN DUN DUN!!  SO GROSS!

Wedding rings on or off? Off, but now sporting my garnet ring Dano got me :)  This week with some extra swelling I had going on even that sucker was a little tight.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Feeling fairly moody lately.  It doesn't take much to annoy me and then I'm crabby very easily!  I am definitely nesting too!  Oh my goodness, I was driving Dan crazy over the weekend with wanting everything to have a place and be organized!  We did do a little bit, but definitely NOT to my satisfaction yet!  I think I may need to invest in a label maker!

Looking forward to: My shower this weekend!!  I can't believe it's here already!!  We're also doing our maternity pictures AND birthing classes!  It's a baby filled week!
Just some cute nursery accessories I picked up!

Not loving: I've been starting to feel like I'm entering miserableness :(  Without doing TOO much more complaining, I've just been feeling a little sick lately along with more aches and pains.  It's all I can do to make it through the work day and then I just want to collapse when I get home.  3rd trimester exhaustion is NO JOKE.  I also woke up one morning extremely swollen.  My face was super puffy as well as my hands, I called the doc (for the first time this whole pregnancy) and the nurse said it was all normal.  So I guess I'm just at the stage of getting puffier :(

Next week (if I ever get around to making my 32 week board and taking the pic!) hopefully I'll have some shower pics for you!

Thanks for reading!
~Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment