Monday, November 12, 2012

32+ Weeks


How far along? 32weeks5days....ok now THIS is the latest we've taken the pic!  2 days before my new week!  Whoops!  This week was absolutely insane, I can't believe I survived.  And the board is stupid too, I'm pretty sure she's had toenails for awhile....the other option was to just write "AHHH!!!"  but Dan liked the toenail thing better.  WHATEVER!  Worst board so far!

Maternity clothes? Yup yup, I am really really hoping I can NOT buy anymore...I was buying random things here and there over the last couple weeks, so I'd really like to make it with what I have now....we'll see!

Exercising: Exercise?  What's exercise?  The most exercise I got this week was walking the mall :(  (which, sadly, was a lot of work for me)  Things are just not good in that area and it really stinks that we can't walk outside anymore.  I feel that I'm doomed.

Stretch marks? Still nope, hang in there belly skin!

Sleep: Oh sleep....some nights it's perfectly fine (minus 18 trips to the potty) and other nights I am literally up half the night, just laying there, wondering WHY I am not sleeping since I am EXHAUSTED. 

Best moment this week: My shower!!  It was so much fun to see everyone, and my sister-in-law, Angie, who put it on, did an amazing job!!  She made all the food herself!  And everyone loved it and was asking for recipes!  We got lots of needed things and lots of cute things too.  Plus a big group of friends started my cloth diaper stash for me which I'm SUPER excited about!!!  Now our living room is filled with baby gifts, which of course, me being in nesting mode, is stressing me out!!  But I can't do anything about it until we build a better closet for baby's room and/or our room, since half my clothes are in her closet still.  Yikes!  I just want to wash and organize and put away, and I really can't yet!

Here's a small photo dump of a few of the pics from the shower...


























We also had 2 of our 3 birth classes, which actually went a lot better than expected!  I was (and still am) definitely nervous about having a "natural" labor in a hospital setting, but I think it might actually be possible!  And the rooms are really nice, though I started to freak out during the tour.  Just being in the room and thinking in a few weeks I am going to be in one of these rooms pushing out a baby!!!  It just started to make it a lot more real and freaked me out JUST a little bit.

Have you told family and friends: Yup!

Miss Anything? Just being comfortable and smaller.  Not that I was ever "skinny", but man, looking back pre-pregnancy and even the first few weeks, I look TINY compared to how I look and feel now :(  Especially in my face unfortunately. 

Movement: Yup, lots. Got my first few rib kicks this week.  Those are fun.

Food cravings: Still sweets, I'm starting to just not even want regular food, just cereal and dessert!!  She is going to be one SWEET girl :)

Anything making you queasy or sick: Coffeetuna, and cold cuts/subs.  I had a ham sandwich last week, but I still don't want anything like Subway or Jimmy John's yet.

Have you started to show yet: Yup, I just can't believe how big it is!  And neither can Dan, he seriously giggles at it every time he sees it, or gives a loving "WHOA!  LOOK at that thing!!!"  And yet it's still gonna get bigger!!

Gender: GIRL GIRL GIRL, IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!  :)

Labor Signs: Nope.

Belly Button in or out? Definitely starting to be more out :(  It's more than just the top that is sticking out now and you can see it through a lot of my clothes.  YUCK!  Normally the big stretchy panel on maternity pants was enough to hide it, but now it can poke through that!

Wedding rings on or off? Off, but now sporting my garnet ring Dano got me :)  I REALLY miss my wedding rings though :(

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!  And getting anxious!

Looking forward to: Thanksgiving!!  I love LOVE Thanksgiving.  Then I can't believe only 3 short weeks after Thanksgiving I'll be 37 weeks - full term!!!  I'm gonna try not to get antsy cuz who knows when she'll come, but I'm ALREADY ansty, so once I know I'm full-term I am definitely going to be very impatient. 

Also a NOT looking forward to:  Dan going hunting part of this week.  Boooo!

Not loving: Just kind of feeling sick and gross.  I can't really explain it, but I just feel YUCKY.  Maybe just from feeling so large, and out of shape and sweaty most of the time.  It's not a good feeling.  Other than that and the standard acid reflux and hip and back aches, things aren't too bad right now.

And did you really think we could go a week without a Clyde pic??  Here he is cuddling as usual with his hand on my belly :)

 Thanks for reading!!
 ~Michelle

1 comment:

  1. your baby belly is sooo cute!! :)
    Glad you had fun at your shower looks like it was a good time!!

    ReplyDelete