Saturday, January 19, 2013

Braylee Claire has arrived!!

Ok so clearly I suck at being a new mom and blogging!! I blame it partially on the fact that our router is broken and therefore have to actually sit in our "office" to use the laptop...and there just has not been time for that nonsense! I just realized today that there is probably a Blogger app and ta-da there is! So now when my butt is stuck to this rocker for hours on end breastfeeding, I can type away on my phone!!

So in case anyone hasn't figured it out, my lack of posting was due to Baby P's arrival!! She is actually already a month old!! She was born on 12/30, which is also her daddy's birthday at 3:01am after 32 long hours of labor! I have quite the birth story to share, but haven't had much time to sit down and write it. Hopefully I'll get around to it soon, but here's a photo dump of the little peanut for now! I have lots to share and billions of pics already so stay tuned!











2 comments:

  1. I've been a follower from bbc for a while. She is adorable, congrats!! Also, thanks for the tip about the blogger app, I didn't know there was one either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOK AT THAT HAIR! She is so super cute! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete