Monday, October 22, 2012

29 Weeks


 How far along? 29 weeks on the dot

Maternity clothes? Yup yup.

Exercising: Whoa this week sucked for that!  I skipped yoga because I was EXHAUSTED that day, and I don't think I did much else all week :( Booo.

Stretch marks? Still nope, hang in there belly skin!

Sleep: Pretty terrible.  I have a love/hate relationship with sleep right now; I'm so incredibly tired during the day that I just can't WAIT to go to bed.  But then the minute I do, it's disastrous.  Pees per night are ALWAYS 3, sometimes 4.  My dreams are so ridiculous and so real, and since I'm really only half asleep sometimes, I have no idea what's going on.  My hips are hurting worse and worse, so I constantly have to flip from one side to the other, which is no small task, so then I'm awake, and then I have to pee!  Also acid reflux has been waking me up more and more often.  One night, Dan was snoring so loud I thought I was going to lose it, then Clyde started walking on my head, THEN the baby joined in and started kicking the side I was laying on to the point that I thought a foot might be popping out!  All 3 of them are out to get me!!  I guess it's good preparation for when she's here and I'm sleeping even less!

Best moment this week: Hmm nothing really stands out, but I did start another project for the baby's room.  Some cute "poufs" to hang from the ceiling.  And they are not like the ones your are thinking that are made of paper, they are MUCH more time consuming than I originally thought, but they are looking AWESOME!

Crazy kitten LOVES plastic bags, so he was in heaven with the huge ones I brought home from JoAnn Fabric.
Have you told family and friends: Yup!

Miss Anything? I guess other than alcohol, I'm not taking that many of the "rules" super seriously; I'm still drinking one cup of coffee a day (SOME days a coke or something too), which my doc said is fine.  I still eat some sushi occasionally, but only the stuff I know is cooked, which I generally like better anyway.  And I'm also dying my hair next week, which pretty much everyone agrees is probably ok, especially since I'm in the 3rd trimester.  So I guess call me a bad mom if you want, but everyone has to decide what's right for them.  And having my glass of wine or beer be the only thing I truly gave up, makes for a happier mama!

Movement: Yup, I was at the store last week and I was feeling kicking and I put my hand on my belly and SOMETHING was sticking WAY out!  That's the first time I've felt it like that, I mean it was an entire head or butt or foot!  Kinda freaky.

Food cravings: Sweets, sweets, sweets and apples!  On Saturday I just had to make some kind of treat.  So I was going to make Rice Krispie treats, but then I remembered seeing TRIX treats on Pinterest, well I one-upped that and made FRUITY PEBBLE treats!!!!  Rice Krispies just weren't sweet enough for me :)

Anything making you queasy or sick: Coffee, tuna, and cold cuts/subs.  We did have ham and rolls on Sunday, which is SORT of like a sub, so maybe that one is on it's way out too!

Have you started to show yet: Yup!  It's funny to see people checking out my belly all the time.  Like when I'm walking through a store, I see people look at my face and then their eyes go right down to my belly!  Or when I see someone I haven't seen in awhile, the FIRST thing I see them look at is my belly!  Haha, it's pretty funny.

Gender: GIRL GIRL GIRL, IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!  :)

Labor Signs: Nope
 
Belly Button in or out? Ugh, my belly button is just disgusting!  I think it depends on her position and mine whether it looks like it's in or out.  Plus it's oddly discolored.

Wedding rings on or off? Off, but now sporting my garnet ring Dano got me :)

Happy or Moody most of the time: Feeling fairly moody lately.  It doesn't take much to annoy me and then I'm crabby very easily!

Looking forward to: Carpet going in the baby's room, wearing my Halloween shirt, finishing baby crafts, and my SHOWER!  November is going to be a CA-RAZY month for us!  I just started thinking about it last week and kind of freaked out.  We have

  • Infant CPR Class
  • Birthing Classes (3 nights)
  • A Health Assessment through Dan's work (necessary for insurance) 
  • Maternity pictures
  • My shower
  • A bowling party for work
  • Dan's hunting 
  • 2 Birthdays
  • Thanksgiving
  • An Anniversary party
  • Sewing Class
  • Breastfeeding class
  • Yoga (if I can ever make it)
  • At least 2 doctors appointments

OMG!!!!  That just freaked me out even more!  Plus organizing and putting the finishing touches on the nursery, assembling baby gear, washing baby clothes and diapers.  Ahhh!!!!!!  I better start on my Christmas shopping now!  She is for sure going to be here in NO TIME with all that happening!

Not loving: Acid reflux still pretty bad.  Pretty much EVERYTHING gives it to me, I mean even bland things.  But the biggest offenders are fruit and apples (which I love), chocolate (which I love) and WATER (which I love!)!  How crazy is that?!  There are times it's so bad I can't even take a sip of water without being in pain.  Other than that, just general largeness and uncomfortableness!  It's definitely a task to get my socks and pants on and off.  I still just can't believe I'm going to get bigger!!!

And because I know everyone loves to be overloaded with kitten pictures (right?! ;) )...  He just absolutely loves me and my belly lately.  It's kinda hard to tell, but the first 2 pics are of him cuddling with my belly.  Whenever I lay on my side on the couch he comes and curls up next to me and cuddles with my belly, one time he even put his hand on it :)  Aww.  The last pic is him cuddling with my leg, he just couldn't get close enough to me.  Goofball.


Thanks for reading!
~Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment