Thursday, June 14, 2012

11+ Weeks



How far along? 11 weeks 1 day


Maternity clothes? Still just pants.  Hoping to not need any summer shirts, probably just some fall and winter stuff.
 
Exercising: Trying to walk as much as I can with Dano.  Still in yoga and plan to continue.  My yoga class is not "prenatal", but there's lots of preggo girls in it all the time, and the teacher is great with us.  It is getting a little sad that there's more and more things I can't or shouldn't do, and it's only going to get worse as I get a real belly!

Stretch marks? Not yet.
 
Sleep: Sleeping pretty good!  Feel like I've gotten my energy back too!!!  Yay to almost 2nd trimester!
 
Best moment this week: The start of Dano's 10 day vacation!  We're not doing anything or going anywhere, but it will be nice to just have him around and not be SO sleepy!!
 
Have you told family and friends: It's slowly slowly spreading.  My 12 week ultrasound is coming up this week and then we are really going to let loose!
 
Miss Anything? Just the same stuff, wine, really working out.  Realizing no rollercoasters or waterslides for me this summer....not that we had any planned...
 
Movement: Not yet.
 
Food cravings: Not much really.  The sweet cravings seem to be lessening.  I'm really just hungry all the time now, I could just eat all day.  And mostly eat bad stuff.  I do love fruit right now though.
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Same: tuna, coffee, cold cuts/subs - I think that might last the whole time :(

Have you started to show yet: Still not sure.  There is a pooch there, but it could still just be fat.  Hopefully it will be getting more defined in the next few weeks!
 
Gender prediction: Now I'm 50/50.  No idea!
 
Labor Signs: Nope
 
Belly Button in or out? In and it better stay that way!  I HATE belly buttons!!
 
Wedding rings on or off? On
 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Think I've been happier lately.  I'm definitely feeling the 2nd trimester relief already and thank God for that!
 
Looking forward to: My ultrasound on Thursday!!!!  I'm so so so excited to see the nugget again!!!  It should look like a real baby this time and be moving around! 

Not loving: Headaches!!!  I have one pretty much everyday without fail.  A lot of times I even wake up with it and it doesn't let up all day :(  Plus the stuffy nose and sneezing is enough; I've never had allergies either.

No comments:

Post a Comment