Wednesday, June 6, 2012

10 Weeks!!

 
Pretty sure the rounding "pooch" in this picture is sadly just me fat, and not baby yet :(


How far along? 10 weeks 2 days
 

Maternity clothes? Living in my 2 pairs of maternity work pants; so, doing a lot of laundry!  I think shirts are going to be good for a while, but I've always struggled with having comfy pants.
 
Exercising: Zumba is over :( which is sad and happy.  Sad that I don't have that extra hour of sweatin and dancin, but happy to have another night free during the week.  Hopefully my friend and I will pick Zumba back up in the fall.  Other than that, hubby and I have been pretty good with our walking and trying to go on longer ones too.  Still in yoga and plan to continue throughout. 

Stretch marks? Not yet.
 
Sleep: Sleeping much better than I was at first, but average pees per night is about 3.  I hate HATE HATE going pee in the middle of the night!  Before I would always make sure to pee right before I was about to go to sleep and I'd usually be good, if I did wake up and have to pee, I would be SO MAD!  So this has definitely sucked!
 
Best moment this week: I'm currently writing this about 2 weeks later, so I don't recall :(
 
Have you told family and friends: Told some more family this week; Dan's grandparents, so then we also had to tell his Uncle.  It slowly seems to be spreading, but we are SO close to the 12 week mark and our 12 week scan, that I'm trying to stick it out until then to really let loose.
 
Miss Anything? I took some sniffs of my brother's beer at my younger brother's graduation party this weekend, haha.  I also am realizing I really really miss working out, I mean REALLY working out, going for a long sweaty run, doing tons of squats and arm lifting, doing bootcamps.  I really did used to bust my butt and it always makes me feel so much better.  I think part of why I'm feeling crappy a lot is because I can't REALLY workout.  Funny how you hate it when you can and have to do, and when you shouldn't really be doing it, you really do miss it.  It will be a long time before I can do any of that again :(
 
Movement: Not yet.
 
Food cravings: Still sweet stuff a lot.  I've been wanting a muffin for a long time, yes a muffin, but haven't gotten it yet.  And someone mentioned Taco Bell recently, so I've been dreaming about that.
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still tuna, coffee, cold cuts/subs...don't think there's anything new to add to that, which is good.  And I've been feeling less sick lately, so I'm hoping that's on it's way out!
 
Have you started to show yet: I just don't know!  I can still suck most of it in, but the part just below my belly button is starting to round ever so slightly and I cannot suck it all way the way in, so hopefully that's the beginning of my bump!
 
Gender prediction: Starting to lean more towards girl, but I don't want to get my hopes up TOO much, cuz I might POSSIBLY want a girl just a little bit more than a boy.  Obviously I'll be happy either way, but growing up with 3 younger brothers, I NEED someone to put in pink!!!  I do however always call "him", "he" and "him" when I talk about "him", so take that for what it's worth.
 
Labor Signs: Nope
 
Belly Button in or out? In and it better stay that way!  I HATE belly buttons!!
 
Wedding rings on or off? On
 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Think I've been a BIT more moody lately :/  Hubby would definitely say I have.  I just get annoyed very easily and Dano knows the EXACT buttons to push to make me mad, he does it purposely cuz he thinks it's funny, and most of the time I do too, because I probably do overreact and then we both laugh.  BUT when I'm not in control of my hormones or emotions or what I say or do...not so funny anymore, I've been trying to get him to understand this and tell him that since he knows my buttons and CAN control how he acts maybe HE should because II can't!
 
Looking forward to: Next weeks 12 week ultrasound!!!  I can't wait to see the little bugger again and hopefully moving and flipping around!  We decided to do the 12 week NT scan which tests for Down's syndrome and another type of syndrome I can't remember.  A lot of people opt against this, but I mainly just want to see "him" again and make sure "he's" growing and everything.  Plus if "he" does have something, or a chance of having something, I'd want to be better prepared by knowing.

Not loving: Really bad headaches and this just in; HORRIBLE backache!  All of a sudden it just HIT me at work one day!  I sit at a desk mostly and don't remember straining or anything, so it was very random, but really bad, by the time I went to bed that night I was in tears from the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment